Sunday, August 30, 2009

I learnt that in is not easy to present something.When I present my group Im not scared trailer I felt nervous,scared and panic.I need to let my audience feel happy and it’s fine about it.When me and Adrea present our front part of our trailer we got lots of thing to say but the last two part we are confused because it dosen’t link at all.Before my group present we did not discuss with each other andwhen the audience ask us some question we got panic but in the end,we manage to handle the situation though we did not really got to discuss.

Ken Lim

1 comment:

  1. Edited post :

    I learnt that it is not easy to present something.When I am presenting my group's I'm not scared trailer , i felt pretty nervous,scared. I feel that i need to let my audience feel happy and it's fine about it. When Adrea and me presented our beginning part of our trailer. We've lots of things to say but the last 2 parts we are confused , because it does'nt link at all. Before my group present , we did not discuss with each another. when the audience asked us some question , we panic. But in the end , we managed to handle the situation though we did not really got to dicuss.

    ReplyDelete