"OH YEAH !!!!!!!!! COME AND GET ME !!!!!!!!",I exclaimed as the others chased after me . I laughed my head off .
It was our summer vacation and we decided to go around the fields to relax . I could see the fluffy clouds in the blue sky . The grass was tall , gleaming golden . I raced the others down the hill as the wind blew against me like gentle kisses . The scent of the fresh air wafted throug my nose . We played and laughed all the way . Yes , it was definitely the most perfect summer we ever had .
The next day , I went to the fields alone . I looked straight , as if i could see my prey like an eyes of an eagle . I ran through the tall grass with my arms wide open . Like any other bird that was released from it's cage , I ran like I had much freedom than I could ever had ...
As i ran through , I could feel the grass tickling my legs . That was when something caught my eye . I stopped frozen . I squinted my eyes to try to see what was happening . There was something mysterious up on te hill which was not very clear . My brain told me to get away but my body was still .
I had not noticed that I had been staring for a while until my arms felt heavy . I could not think straight . the ditraction had got me thinking really hard .
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment