I thought today's lesson was interesting . We had to watch the AMV and answer the questions given by Ms Lee in Part one of the discussions . The first question was : Why do young people like us like Anime Music Videos . I thought it was because we young people are hyperactive and usually have nothing much to do in life yet .
All we do is just sit down there , play music , use the internet , do hyper activities and stuff . I guess that is why we like the AMVs . They have music we enjoy , anime that we like and scenes that we would wish it would happen in real life .
The next question was : Do you like this AMV ? How would you rate it out of 5 stars ? I rated it 4/5 stars . I liked the song . It matches the fighting scens and the story . The scenes shown were great . The only thing is , I don't know why the person put on scenes that does not mean anything . There are room for improvements .
The last question we had to answer was : Why do people make these AMVs ? We did not have time to post but Adrea already did it so I'm just going to put my opinion here . I think they make it because they LOVE anime and are really obsessed with it . They do it because they just love to .
Before my group left the room , Ms Lee told us to stay back for a while . She told us we would be having an upcoming interview . It looked like we were really THAT special . She told us not to worry . She would buy us McDonalds food and let us play Wii while the individual interview . I got excited . I WILL NEVER REGRET JOINING THIS GROUP !
Erika
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment