This is my personal reflection .
First we started on Sasuke vs Orochimaru . That so called bad guy who had given Sasuke the curse mark . We were going to show the part where Sasuke finally killed orochimaru after very long years . They all agreed to that but Ms Lee asked what was the story about so I did not know .
Then after a few days i decided to change the story to Sasuke's chldhood and his relationship with Itachi , his elder brother . Most of sasuke's chidhood was sad . They all agreed to it . I wondered why I was always giving ideas . The boys are quiet most of the time .... Adrea gave some ideas .
They agree too much i guess . It is not like I am the person giving ideas all the time . They are all easy to work with , I just want them to speak up so that we can produce a better video ....
Well, i have to go . I am having a fever right now so i have to get off the computer .
Erika
Questions :
What is interesting about Sasuke's relationship with his brother? Elaborate more...and what aspects of this relationship did the group decide on?
It is interesting because Itachi , which is his older brother , killed their parents . Why ? He was sent on an Anbu mission to kill the whole of the Uchiha clan . He spared Sasuke for some reason , which i forgotten . Now they are both grown ups , Sasuke wants to kill Itachi because he will never forget the day Itachi killed their parents .
What can you do as a group to make sure everyone contributes? Give some suggestions.
I can make them give suggestions more because Danial is a bigger fan but unfortunately , Yvonne , the bigger fan , said he gave the wrong information . Ken totally has no idea so ... he can give suggestions on effects . I'll try asking them more questions . Adrea gives ideas so there are no problems with her .
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is interesting about Sasuke's relationship with his brother? Elaborate more...and what aspects of this relationship did the group decide on?
ReplyDeleteWhat can you do as a group to make sure everyone contributes? Give some suggestions.