Monday, July 20, 2009

ADREA :

FIRST CLIP-

Music matches the AMV. Cause the scene has included fighting.
As the lyrics ( Lies
You hide behind your lies
You don’t know why
You crossed the line
You’re wrapped up inside,
Your lies
You hide behind your lies
You’re lost inside that cold disguise
Behind your lies… ) , I think this is about when we tell lies but we do not know why we tell lies. We crossed the line by telling alot more lies? Our deep secrets is wrapped inside. And we hide behind our lies so that it will not be seen through by other people?

SECOND CLIP -

Sounds soothing and it has crying scenes. I think its a sad AMV. Based on the lyrics ,(I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I’m done here) , although this is a short paragragh/lyrics its has alot of meaning to let us discover. For me , this resembles that the person is scared , the person has no friends ( lonely ) so there's no one cared for him/her.
This song matches the AMV cause the AMV is showing the hurts and fright.


I prefer , the 2nd AMV. I do not like the 1st AMV cause it sounds very rough as for the 2nd AMV , it does not . It sounds soothing like i just said just now.
The 2 AMVs are very different from each another.The 1st one is related to fighting while the 2nd AMV is related to hurts and fear. Fighting means ' does not have fear in the person , againts the person' .

1 comment:

  1. The song "Behind the lies" matches the 1st clip,as Sasuke actually lied to Naruto about having to kill him to find out who is the better ninja.Sasuke also lied of saying that Naruto was his closest friend,but Naruto knows that it was a lie as he looks as if he wanted to kill him(Naruto).So,Sasuke decided to break their bond of friendship.

    ReplyDelete